We sincerely hope that you will never need to return anything to us as we pride ourselves on our customer service and high quality products. However, should you need to return a product to us, we aim to make this process as simple as possible for you.
To process a return, all you need to do is:
- Either take your faulty item to our store in Mullingar, or arrange for a courier or postal service to send the product back to us.
- If your item is unwanted and not faulty, please ensure that it is unused and in a sealable condition in the products original packaging.
- Please drain any fuel or oil from mechanical products before returning the item.
- Please hand in or attach your receipt, invoice, or order reference number to help speed up the process.
- We can offer an exchange, a store credit, or a refund against your original payment method.